Tools and Software to Use for Website Optimization
Technology these days have become the foundation of many different innovations around us. Developing tools and different kinds of software to support the needs of the user is a big part of these advancements we observed. As time goes by, making websites has been one of the most effective ways of promoting a business or to gain income online.
For a website to be useful, it has to be optimized to rank in Google Search, according to Pathedia SEO. Without being optimized, you can’t expect visitors or customers to find your business. In that situation Website Optimization comes in, this process is known as Search Engine Optimization (SEO). There are two known techniques when it comes to SEO; on-page and off-page optimization.
Effective On-Page Optimization Tools
To understand better, on-page optimization is the process of improving the links inside your website. For Google to list your website in the search engine, your website’s HTML codes, Meta tags, keywords and links has to be in their proper places which can be done on the back end of your site. Check the few listed tools below that can assist with the most basic optimization procedure.
- Google AdWords: Keyword Planner – one of the vital components of a good ranking website is the keyword. To be able to come up with the appropriate keywords for your website, you need a reliable keyword research tool. There are free tools out there and one is from Google.
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider Tool – this tool helps to track, analyze and audit links inside a website. This step is very important to find and identify broken links on your website, since these bad links affect the website’s ranking. Fixing broken links will improve the website’s speed.
- Google Analytics – to have and maintain a good ranking website, you need a constant report of analysis for your Google Rank. By using the Google Analytics tool, you can generate report of your current standing and from there you can determine where you are and what you need to do next.
- SEO Check tool – if you want to generate a detailed analysis of your on-page optimization, then be sure to use the SEO checking tool from Pathedia.
Off-Page Optimization Helpful Tools and Software
Link building is the most common technique when it comes to off-page optimization. It is used to build back links to get organic traffic, which makes a website friendly to Google algorithm and eventually secure a place in top ranks. Below are some tools to use for back linking.
- Backlink Watch – it helps to know your inbound links, the quality of links you are getting so far (both inbound and outbound links).
- SEOquake – it is a plug in you can install on your browser that you can use when viewing in search engines. By using this, you can simply see your website and your competitors rank in the search engine and so as other information needed for link building.
These are the few tools for website optimization, for more information click here. Without technology, these helpful software and tools would not be available for people to use for our better economy. Resource: Pathedia